- A name change will lead to you starting from the beginning with 1000 points.
- Pets and tamed monsters are not allowed.
- You are only allowed to have your own buffs or those from allies in your group. That means, buffs by pets, other players outside of your team or attendance from the lord are not allowed.
- All consumable items (e.g. HP/MP potions, Antidote, ...) are not allowed.
- Disconnecting while fighting counts as a loss for you. If your ally is able to win alone, you will also receive the win. If you reconnect while a fight is still going on, you are not allowed to continue fighting.
- PvPs that last longer than 3 minutes count as a draw.
- Running into spectator crowds with the aim to get your enemies to lose target is not allowed.
- Trolling or not wanting to fight with anyone in your team will lead to immediate disqualification for the whole season.
- Abusing bugs (for example walking backwards or with shift while having thorn trunk on you) is obviously not allowed and will yield to you losing the match.
- While equipment trading is technically allowed, we would prefer it, if anyone plays with their own equipment.
Not following any rules will lead to disqualification for the day, the whole season or for the whole event for all seasons to come. Trolling the event may also affect your personal accounts.
It is up to the moderators to evaluate each case individually and decide when a punishment should be given.
To take part in the league, you will need to have a character on land level 100 or higher. To then participate, just be present on Ron at 18:00 CET/CEST.
The moderators of the league will collect all names (you will most likely have to wishper a certain word to them) and enter them into the system, which will then generate random matches.
You can read more about the matchmaking algorithm on Github.
When it is your turn to fight, the moderators will announce your name and you will have to step foward.
Depending on the type of match, you will have to form a party to start.
Each sunday, we will have 4 rounds of 2v2 matches. You do not need to take part in all rounds.
In order to earn prizes, you will have to participate in at least 16 out of 32 possible matches.
Prizes are given out for both LuxPlena and Bergruen. There are two types of prizes to win: One for the overall rank and one for a class-based rank.
Overall rank Given out to rank 1-5 on each server ranking.
- #1 25.000 AP
- #2 20.000 AP
- #3 15.000 AP
- #4 10.000 AP
- #5 5.000 AP
Class-based rank Given out to rank 1-3 for each base class (Noble, Mercenary, Explorer, Saint).
- #1 15x Slate Piece of Ancient
- #2 10x Slate Piece of Ancient
- #3 5x Slate Piece of Ancient